Spray Foam Polymers Opens Indianapolis Distribution Center
"The spray foam industry is a very competitive market," said Richard Ettinger, Spray Foam Polymers general manager. "Our new warehouse in the heart of the central states will allow the ThermoSeal Brand to establish more productive relationships with our customers and get them what they need when they need it."
The facility will allow the company to provide next-day delivery to locales in states ranging from eastern Missouri to Indiana and Michigan to Virginia. Spray Foam Polymers plans to open several additional distribution centers by the end of the year.
Sara Benson, Cushman & Wakefield
Brian Fielkow, Jetco Delivery
Mason Donovan, The Dagoba Group
Michael McDermott, Cushman & Wakefield
Erica Bubes Ruder, Cushman & Wakefield
Stephen Thompson, Ontario's Ministry of International Trade
Janine Grossmann, Perkins+Will
Geraldine Gambale, Area Development Magazine
KC Conway, SunTrust Commercial Real Estate
Dale D. Buss, Area Development
Gregory C. Francis, SCOUT Economics
- Knockin’ on the Golden Door: Top Real Estate Trends to Beat the Competition
- The Mountain in Your Location Decision: Discovering the Impact of Work-Life Balance Options on the Workforce
- Frontline: Fourth Industrial Revolution Takes Off, “Localizing” Site Selection Requirements
- International Location Report: Expectations for a Steady Canadian Economy in 2017
- Editor’s Note: About Those Manufacturing Jobs…
- Should “Urbanization” Drive the Location Decision?
- Critical Site Selection Factor #1: Availability of Skilled Labor