Driving a More Valuable Contribution from the Corporate Tax Function
* Finance and tax executives are not entirely aligned on the activities that will drive their companies' business value over the next two years.
* Tax executives want to collaborate more with business operating units and their managers.
* Finance executives are not convinced that tax executives have the business and management skills to contribute greater value.
* Tax collaborates well with other corporate functions but less so with operations, information technology, and marketing and sales.
* When tax controls tax's role in business decision making, companies are more likely to cite the tax function for excellent performance and close collaboration with other parts of the business.
Greek-Based Sunlight Batteries Eyes North American Assembly & Distribution Facility in Greensboro, North Carolina
Savoie’s Sausage and Food Products Eyes Production Complex in St. Landry Parish, Louisiana
A Site Selector’s Checklist for Locating in the U.S.
Location USA 2019
Where to Invest in the Booming Aerospace Manufacturing Industry
2019 Auto/Aero Site Guide
What Should High-Growth Companies Look for in a Community?
The Trade War and Its Impact on the Location Decision Process
A Changing Food Manufacturing Industry
2017 Food Processing
33rd Annual Corporate Survey & the 15th Annual Consultants Survey