Driving a More Valuable Contribution from the Corporate Tax Function
* Finance and tax executives are not entirely aligned on the activities that will drive their companies' business value over the next two years.
* Tax executives want to collaborate more with business operating units and their managers.
* Finance executives are not convinced that tax executives have the business and management skills to contribute greater value.
* Tax collaborates well with other corporate functions but less so with operations, information technology, and marketing and sales.
* When tax controls tax's role in business decision making, companies are more likely to cite the tax function for excellent performance and close collaboration with other parts of the business.
Amazon Expands Portland, Oregon, Tech Hub
2019 Gold & Silver Shovel Awards: Recipients Garnered Large Job-Creating and Investment Projects in Diverse Industries
2018 Top States for Doing Business: Georgia Ranks #1 Fifth Year in a Row
33rd Annual Corporate Survey & the 15th Annual Consultants Survey
2018 Leading Metro Locations: Pacific and Mountain Metros Dominate the List
What Makes a Successful Innovation District?
A Changing Food Manufacturing Industry
2017 Food Processing