Driving a More Valuable Contribution from the Corporate Tax Function
* Finance and tax executives are not entirely aligned on the activities that will drive their companies' business value over the next two years.
* Tax executives want to collaborate more with business operating units and their managers.
* Finance executives are not convinced that tax executives have the business and management skills to contribute greater value.
* Tax collaborates well with other corporate functions but less so with operations, information technology, and marketing and sales.
* When tax controls tax's role in business decision making, companies are more likely to cite the tax function for excellent performance and close collaboration with other parts of the business.
How are Uncertain Times Altering Company Location Strategies?
Infrastructure Investment as an Economic Stimulus Tool
34th Annual Corporate Survey & the 16th Annual Consultants Survey
2020 Gold & Silver Shovel Awards Recognize State and Local Economic Development Efforts
Site Selection 2020: The Importance of “Regional Depth” with Global Reach
Shifts in Mobility and Transportation Infrastructure in a COVID-19 World
2020 Auto/Aero Site Guide