The Economist Intelligence Unit: Under the spotlight: The transition of environmental risk management
Uncertainty about legislation hampers effective environmental risk management, the Economist Intelligence Unit reports.
The report identifies some key findings:
• Environmental risk management is frequently done ad hoc.
• Many companies conduct strategic activities without formally analyzing environmental risk.
• Respondents said complying with environmental legislation was a key strength.
• Managing environmental risks regarding suppliers and partners was a particular weakness.
• Lack of certainty about environmental liabilities and future legislation presented the biggest obstacles to effective environmental risk management.
What’s Driving Record Industrial Real Estate Demand
2020 Top States for Doing Business Showcase Their Pro-Business Environments
2020 Gold & Silver Shovel Awards Recognize State and Local Economic Development Efforts
Pandemic Fuels Data Center Growth
35th Annual Survey of Corporate Executives Commentary: Change in Site Selection Priorities and Plans Over the Short and Long Term
Trends in Office and Industrial Parks