The Economist Intelligence Unit: Under the spotlight: The transition of environmental risk management
Uncertainty about legislation hampers effective environmental risk management, the Economist Intelligence Unit reports.
The report identifies some key findings:
• Environmental risk management is frequently done ad hoc.
• Many companies conduct strategic activities without formally analyzing environmental risk.
• Respondents said complying with environmental legislation was a key strength.
• Managing environmental risks regarding suppliers and partners was a particular weakness.
• Lack of certainty about environmental liabilities and future legislation presented the biggest obstacles to effective environmental risk management.
How are Uncertain Times Altering Company Location Strategies?
Infrastructure Investment as an Economic Stimulus Tool
34th Annual Corporate Survey & the 16th Annual Consultants Survey
Site Selection 2020: The Importance of “Regional Depth” with Global Reach
2020 Gold & Silver Shovel Awards Recognize State and Local Economic Development Efforts
Shifts in Mobility and Transportation Infrastructure in a COVID-19 World
2020 Auto/Aero Site Guide