Warner Bros. to Open Montreal Studio
By the end of 2015, Warner Brothers expects to employ more than 300 people at the studio. It will include interactive gaming product development, digital and cinematographic animation, quality assurance, and adaption and translation of products into different languages.
The Quebec government worked for more than two years to encourage Warner Brothers to establish the studio in Montreal.
Bill Bavagnoli, Specialized Storage Systems
Cindy Madrick, Cornerstone Environmental, Health and Safety, Inc.
Al Fullerton, Trane
Jay Shelton, Assurance
Chris Biddle, Beazley Group
Jim Lewis, SSOE
Michael McCormick, McCormick Construction
Janine Grossmann, Perkins+Will
Darlene Pope, JLL
- It’s Your Move: Critical Considerations When Relocating Corporate Headquarters
- Data Center Outsourcing Trending Up
- First Person: The American CEOs One Shot at Capturing a Manufacturing Resurgence
- Record Demand Brings New Heights and Challenges to Industrial Real Estate Market
- Gubernatorial Shift: New Economic Development Policies
- Should “Urbanization” Drive the Location Decision?
- Frontline: Fourth Industrial Revolution Takes Off, “Localizing” Site Selection Requirements