Wind Energy Outlook for North America
Key questions addressed:
* What will be the installed wind generation capacity by 2015 in North America?
* How many turbines will be required to meet wind generation capacity goals, including replacing aging fleets?
* What are the key industry growth drivers and challenges inhibiting growth of wind power?
* What are the economics of turbine manufacturing, installation, operations, and maintenance?
* What technological advances may drive down the lifetime costs of wind power production?
* What market shares do the top turbine manufacturers have of installed wind generation capacity?
2022 Top States for Doing Business Provide an Environment for Business Growth
Location Factors in the EV Industry — “Mission Critical” or “Nice to Have”?
2022 Auto/Aero Site Guide
Three Big Challenges Facing the Food & Beverage Industry
How Are Economic Developers Partnering to Solve Workforce Challenges?
36th Annual Corporate Survey: Executives Focus on Labor, Energy, Shipping Costs
Fixing the Supply Chain with AI and Robotics
18th Annual Consultants Survey: Access to Major Markets and Skilled Labor Are Clients’ Primary Concerns