Wind Energy Outlook for North America
Key questions addressed:
* What will be the installed wind generation capacity by 2015 in North America?
* How many turbines will be required to meet wind generation capacity goals, including replacing aging fleets?
* What are the key industry growth drivers and challenges inhibiting growth of wind power?
* What are the economics of turbine manufacturing, installation, operations, and maintenance?
* What technological advances may drive down the lifetime costs of wind power production?
* What market shares do the top turbine manufacturers have of installed wind generation capacity?
2020 Top States for Doing Business Showcase Their Pro-Business Environments
34th Annual Corporate Survey & the 16th Annual Consultants Survey
“Made in America” Executive Order to Affect International Companies and FDI
2020 Gold & Silver Shovel Awards Recognize State and Local Economic Development Efforts
Pandemic Fuels Data Center Growth
2019 Leading Metro Locations: Pacific and South-Atlantic Metros Dominate the List