Wind Energy Outlook for North America
Key questions addressed:
* What will be the installed wind generation capacity by 2015 in North America?
* How many turbines will be required to meet wind generation capacity goals, including replacing aging fleets?
* What are the key industry growth drivers and challenges inhibiting growth of wind power?
* What are the economics of turbine manufacturing, installation, operations, and maintenance?
* What technological advances may drive down the lifetime costs of wind power production?
* What market shares do the top turbine manufacturers have of installed wind generation capacity?
In Focus: “Golden Age” of Spec Development
Explosive Growth of Life Sciences Sector Comes with Challenges
Area Development’s 17th Annual Shovel Awards Recognize State and Local Economic Development Efforts — First Two Platinum Shovels Awarded
The 2021 Top States for Doing Business Reflect Their Locational Advantages
36th Annual Corporate Survey: Executives Focus on Labor, Energy, Shipping Costs
In Focus: Demand for Industrial Land Surges
The Evolution of the Megasite