This special presentation features the results and analyses of the 2010 Annual Corporate Survey. In this our 25th annual survey, our readers tell us about their future facility plans and rank the site selection and quality-of-life factors that figure prominently into their decisions.
- 25th Annual Corporate Survey
- Corporate Stabilization and Cautious Expansion Plans by Darin Buelow and Matt Adams, Deloitte
- Corporate Little Business Change, But Glimmers of Hope by Michelle Comerford, Austin Consulting
- Respondent Base Shifts But Site Selection Factors Hold Steady by Saul Grohs, Location Advisory Services Inc.
- Cost Avoidance Key in Corporate by Andy Mace, Cushman & Wakefield Business Consulting
- Costs Still Top Concern, But Building Availability Importance Growing by Kathy Mussio, Atlas Insight
- Company Plans Real Insight of Surveys by Robin Spinks and Mary Lilley, Greenfield
- Slideshow: 25th Annual Corporate Survey