The Economist Intelligence Unit: Under the spotlight: The transition of environmental risk management
Uncertainty about legislation hampers effective environmental risk management, the Economist Intelligence Unit reports.
The report identifies some key findings:
• Environmental risk management is frequently done ad hoc.
• Many companies conduct strategic activities without formally analyzing environmental risk.
• Respondents said complying with environmental legislation was a key strength.
• Managing environmental risks regarding suppliers and partners was a particular weakness.
• Lack of certainty about environmental liabilities and future legislation presented the biggest obstacles to effective environmental risk management.
A Site Selector’s Checklist for Locating in the U.S.
Location USA 2019
2018 Top States for Doing Business: Georgia Ranks #1 Fifth Year in a Row
33rd Annual Corporate Survey & the 15th Annual Consultants Survey
What Makes a Successful Innovation District?
2018 Leading Metro Locations: Pacific and Mountain Metros Dominate the List
A Changing Food Manufacturing Industry
2017 Food Processing