ASU Innovation Zones Offer Opportunities to Develop Solutions
The seven zones provide an institutional commitment to collaboration and growth.
Comprised of seven unique locations throughout Greater Phoenix, ASU Innovation Zones is a development portfolio designed to support communities that value collaboration.
1. ASU Health Futures Center — Located in Phoenix and adjacent to Mayo Clinic Phoenix Hospital, this zone will foster innovation in medicine and healthcare.
2. ASU Polytechnic Innovation Zone — Located in Mesa and adjacent to the ASU Polytechnic campus, this zone has a focus on interdisciplinary opportunities.
3. ASU Research Park — Located in Tempe, this zone is primed for companies that require connections to an established commercial corridor.
4. ASU West Campus Innovation Zone — Located in Glendale and adjacent to the ASU West campus, this zone is a future mixed-use development.
5. Novus Innovation Corridor — Located in Tempe and adjacent to ASU’s main campus, this zone will be 10M square feet of mixed-use opportunities.
6. Phoenix Biomedical Campus — Located in downtown Phoenix and near the ASU downtown campus, this zone is planned for 6M square feet of biomedical-related facilities.
7. SkySong, the ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center — Located in Scottsdale, this zone is a high-growth community for technology-based businesses.
Through innovative partnerships, the Zones provide opportunities for developing solutions to challenges with an institutional commitment to collaboration, growth and impact on a global scale. Come innovate with us.
GreenPower Motor Plans South Charleston, West Virginia, Electric School Bus Assembly Complex
Innovation Corridors Have Economic Assets Driving Business Growth
The 2021 Top States for Doing Business Reflect Their Locational Advantages
Talent-Based Location Strategies
Workforce Q4 2021
35th Annual Corporate Survey: Effects of Global Pandemic Reflected in Executives’ Site and Facility Plans
Workforce Development Programs Are in Overdrive
Workforce Q4 2021
2021 Gold & Silver Shovel Awards Recognize State and Local Economic Development Efforts