Japan Crisis Threatens U.S., Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Below is a selection of insightful articles on the effects of these disasters on global manufacturing and business. Stay tuned to AreaDevelopment.com for continuing coverage on the global economic effects of Japan's crisis.
• NYTimes.com: Disaster in Japan Batters Suppliers
• PCWorld: Quake May Affect Tech Industry for Six Months, Says Analyst
• USA TODAY: Devastation in Japan is likely to affect economies worldwide
• WSJ.com: Prolonged Japan Crisis May Hit India Auto Firms
• Times of India: Supply crunch to hit durables cos
• WSJ.com: Crisis Adds New Risk to Global Recovery
• Logistics Manager: Manufacturers count the cost of supply chain disruption
• China Daily: Electronics market faces shortages
• WSJ.com: Nissan Faces Setback in U.S. Market
• Businessweek: Japan Stock Turmoil Adds Economic Pain Amid Reactor Fires
A Site Selector’s Checklist for Locating in the U.S.
Location USA 2019
Where to Invest in the Booming Aerospace Manufacturing Industry
2019 Auto/Aero Site Guide
A Changing Food Manufacturing Industry
2017 Food Processing
What Should High-Growth Companies Look for in a Community?
Front Line: Trend Toward Microfactories Continues
33rd Annual Corporate Survey & the 15th Annual Consultants Survey